Thursday, May 25, 2017

Love Owl-ways

I've got a post over on the Dare 2B Artzy blog.  I used the Hoot Hoot set to create this:

Seriously!  Looooove these FuN owls.  Omigosh.  I colored them with the following Copic markers:
V01, V04, V06, G40, G43, G46, R30, R32, R35, YR12, YR14

I used my "go-to" paper line, Artzy Doodles Collection.  Love mixing up the patterns on these, and the colors always coordinate so beautifully.

Have you "liked" us on Facebook yet?!  You should!  There's all kinds of beautiful inspiration.  Be sure to also check out all D2BA's products here!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. I love the beautiful owls!Awesome coloring!!Gorgeous card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M




    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! So Colorful & Unique! LOVE the owls... Have a great weekend Karen! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete