Monday, May 1, 2017

It's a Troll Ellie Birthday

Each first Monday of the month, Paper Nest Dolls hosts an Anything Goes Challenge!  So much fun to see all YOUR lovely creations!  Join us!

This month, for inspiration, I created a birthday card using Troll Ellie.  I super love this stamp!



She's SO fun.  I love to color these dolls.  Today I used:

Hair:  Y00, Y32, E31, Y26
Skin:  E000, E00, E11, R20, BV00
Outfit and Flower:  B00, B02, B05, C1, C3, R20, R21, R22, G40, G43

The paper is from Dare 2B Artzy.  The stamp is framed with Fitted Oval Dies and Scallop Oval Dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  And I added a butterfly from Elizabeth Craft Designs, Dancing Butterflies along with a sentiment from their General Sentiments Stamps.  I embellished the background with a Stitched Fishtail Die and then added some pearls.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments: