Thursday, August 14, 2014

I'll give you my heart

Today, I'm sharing a card on Linnie Blooms blog that I made using a pennant and a heart inked up through a couple stencils with TH distress ink.  These shapes are from the Linnie Blooms - Set of Canvas Dies - Shapes.  Since it's Friday, I'm also linking up with Friends with Flair!  Happy Friday everyone!



I had finished with the card and was stamping the sentiment when I bobbled and rocked my block.  Oh NO!  I ended up swiping on some black ink around the image to hide it, and I actually like the look.  It sorta gives it movement!  The paper is from PB&J from Basic Grey, and the stamp is Unity Stamp Company {Sense of Wonder}.  I finished it off with some 3 Girl JAM lace and ribbon.  The inside of the card says, "I'll give you my heart."  I gave this card to my husband for our 6th anniversary earlier this month.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  If you have a minute, check out:

Linnie Blooms Catalog/Shop  

Craftily yours,

Karen

14 comments:

  1. Lace, Unity, wonderful colors and Linnie Blooms too...what a beautiful combination! She is just darling, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and nice save on the smudge! I never would have known it was a mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so sweet! This card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great save on that cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable!! love this stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, this is such a sweet card. Love that PH image!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever recovery!! Beautiful layers and image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully saved Karen . . . she is a cutie! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet--I like the papers and how you saved the mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card! Love how you saved the card. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete