Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Eek, my first VIDEO! And some lay-outs!

Hey there!  Today is the first day of a vacation time for me, and I'm trying out for a new design team.  The new team wanted to see some of my scrapbook lay-outs and an example of a video.  I've never done a video before.....so don't judge.  Hahah  Actually, I am pretty proud of it for a first video!  Check it out and subscribe to my channel while you are at it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB7UwT-l_20

A card I made using this technique can be found HERE....

And now for some of my scrapbook lay-outs...  This is from my wedding album.  I met my husband on match.com, and the text to the right is the story about how we met, and our final conversation on that internet site.


This is a lay-out of when my youngest (whose initials are BG) graduated from high school.  You think - just maybe - he's happy!?!


This lay-out is a pic of the 2nd youngest when he bought his Corvette.  The LO has lasted longer than the car.

And finally, some camping photos with some dear friends.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Wish me luck!

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you, Karen! Your layouts are all wonderful. Looks like you found your match made in heaven, good for you!!! I will be back to view your video...something I have yet to try...not even wanting to try! Have a happy day today friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Great Video too! Good luck girlio! They will be crazy not to have you on the team. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete