Saturday, September 8, 2012

Two Authentique Challenges

Submitted to Authentique Paper: Show Me Your Mustache
and Authentique August Inspiration Color Challenge




Authentique has gotten silly.  Fun silly.  They challenged crafters to don mustaches.  I'm game.  Ha ha....  My dog, Pete, wasn't sure what the heck was going on, but he still gave me snuggles anyway!  The mustache is from the Blissful line.








Authentique's August Color Challenge inspired us to use Authentique paper and colors Buttercup, Jade and Cool Cobalt.  To make my card, I used the Blissful and Fresh lines.  The Blissful has some really nice yellows....ummm....I mean Buttercup colors.  The Fresh line is mostly light blues and reds, so I inked up one some with a teal....ummmm....I mean Jade color.  I added some ribbon in Cool Cobalt!  This is the first time I made a ribbon flower like this.  I think it turned out pretty cute!  What do you think?




Here's the card!

  

Fun challenges!  Thanks, Authentique!!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment