Friday, September 14, 2012

Holiday Presents

Submitted to Anything But a Card - Debut Challenge

I've made a few of these clothespin and tuna can candle holders, and people really compliment me on them. I decided to make a bunch for holiday presents!  This one made with EP Country Drive Paper.  The ribbons are Passport trim and Websters Pages.  The other embellies are from UmWow Studios. 

In past projects, I inked up the clothespins. Since these were light airy colors, I decided not to do it this time.  I like it, and it was SO easy to make!!

Here's the project:


Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

6 comments:

  1. This is soo cute! I've seen these here and there but haven't made one-YET. Yours is adorable! Now I just need to save a tuna can! Thanks so much for joining us at ABAC challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen one of these before I must confess so it was a lovely surprise for me! Great idea with the pegs and I love the adition of the ribbon and lace.
    Thanks so much for joining us at ABAC's first challenge and I do hope you'll join us again soon.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this project!!! Sooo cool! Thanks for joining us at ABAC :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your super creative project with everyone at ABAC! I've never made one of these - but I'm off to raid the laundry room and recycling bin. This is so fun and colorful and would make a great gift. Those larger size LED candle lights for pumpkins would be perfect for this, too. TFS - I look forward to seeing more of your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your clothes pins. I need to get some mini ones and decorate them now. Thanks for joining us over at ABAC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project! Such creative upcycling. Thanks for joining us at ABAC!

    ReplyDelete