Wednesday, February 22, 2023

More New Mexico Fun

Happy today to be posting a couple Elizabeth Craft Designs Planner pages! Both are scrapbook pages from a recent trip to New Mexico on Route 66. One is for Sadie's album (Sadie is my guy's dog); the other is for my Places I've Been album.  Here goes.


I used the Monsters from Elizabeth Craft Designs to decorate my pages. I figured they kinda look like aliens too!


So many fun experiences for us and Mike's dog. We definitely love her. Unbelievable how dog friendly Roswell was. She was welcome everywhere!


This one is for my Places I've Been album. This was my first trip to New Mexico. Very rugged and raw terrain and Roswell was a gem at the end before we turned around and made our way back to California.


Right down Route 66 with a side trip. We also stopped in Lincoln County where Billy the Kid made his last great escape.

Thanks for stopping by. Everything on these pages is from Elizabeth Craft Designs and is linked up below! The letters are from a set that is retired.

Craftily yours, Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment