Saturday, February 4, 2023

Fun in New Mexico

 My guy and I recently took a trip through Route 66 to New Mexico. I documented our stops in New Mexico for my Him and Me book (that is Sidekick-sized).


No trip to New Mexico is complete without the fun stop in Roswell, NM. The picture here is from the Alien Museum - what a fun place!


We also went through Lincoln, NM where Billy the Kid made his last great escape. It's a beautiful area of rugged terrain and a very cute little town. I got this "bookmark" from one of the museums in NM and used it in my page layout.

It opens up to show some fun pictures of our time in Lincoln.

Thank you for stopping by today.  Besides the bookmark, I think all of the projects I used on these pages are from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Craftily yours, Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment