Thursday, January 20, 2022

More December Daily

 Between the surgery I had at the beginning of December and the CV19 virus I caught a couple weeks ago, I am SO far behind on my December Daily.  Bound and determined to get it done before the end of January!  Sharing today the days 11 through 14 of my Joset Designs inspired album!


The page base on this one may no longer be available, but there are some other really cute bookmark-sized options.  Love those trees from Joset's Winter Scenery set!


Love the chicken set to show how I'm finally able to sit long enough to get my nails done post-surgery!  Haha


This is the Planner Essentials 3 set for the page base.  I couldn't find it to link up below, but it's definitely available in the store. Love Joset's parrot!


Starting to feel a little more tip-top and ready to hop. Joset's sweet frog was perfect for this day!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Craftily yours, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment