Thursday, January 27, 2022

December Daily - Days 19 to 25

 Excited to be nearing completion of my Daily December album with products from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I love that someone in the planner group suggested using the Planner Essentials 45 page for a birthday page. This was my guy's dad's birthday, and I love how the page turned out.  The page base is Planner Essentials 4, and those letters are a combination of Planner Essential 37 and 23. The "19" stamp is from the Calendar Numbers set and is framed with a Stitched Circle.


Next up was using the Honey Bear die to decorate the page with a picture of me and my honey at his work holiday party! I used a bunch of Fitted Circle die cuts to decorate this page.


The page base for Day 21 is the Planner Essentials 15 (no longer on ECD's website), and I added a Fitted Rectangle to frame my picture.

Day 22 uses pictures of my guy and I meeting a basketpall pro.  How cool; he's so tall!


For many days of December, my guy and I binge-watched the available seasons of Yellowstone.  I need more! I thought the Donkey with the cowboy hat was perfect to decorate this page.  The page base is from Planner Essentials 4 again, and the circle words are found in Planner Essentials 43.

Christmas eve was as magical as ever. I went to dinner with family and then opened presents with my guy and his dog. I used a tree from the Sleigh dies.



I had to use two pages for Day 25, of course!  Santa decorated the front, and I used one of my favorites (Planner Essentials 24) on the back.  The last of my pages are coming soon!

Craftily yours, Karen








No comments:

Post a Comment