Saturday, March 13, 2021

Using Stencils (and Flowers)

 Today's challenge at Crazy4Challenges is to use a stencil. Challenge accepted!



The stencil I used is part of the Summer Journal Special at Elizabeth Craft Designs, linked up below with the other products I used from ECD.  The washi tape is from my stash. I colored the beautiful flowers design by Anita at Elizabeth Craft Designs with Squeezed Lemonade and Abandoned Coral Distress Inks, and I used Fossilized Amber and Wild Honey with the stencil (with small splatters of Abandoned Coral). The blooming branches die cut is colored with Mowed Lawn and Pine Needles Distress Ink.

This card also was designed using inspiration of Card Sketch #2 in the Creative Paper Addicts Facebook Group!  Fun!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you join our challenge!

Craftily yours, Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment