Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Places I've Been Scrapbook

 I wanted to create a new journal/scrapbook that shows all of the places I've traveled. In just a couple years, I will be retiring and want to fill it up with all sorts of exciting places. I love travel!

Here's the "cover page" for my new journal using products from Elizabeth Craft Designs. Full details for this project are on the blog today.



Isn't that fun!?  I used circles to create the page and used the BEAUTIFUL Summer Art paper (also from Elizabeth Craft Designs).  Here's a close up of the "two" pages:



This second page was submitted as inspiration for this week's Crazy4Challenge Sketch Challenge. Other than the solid grey and blue papers, the rest of the supplies are from Elizabeth Craft Designs and are listed below.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,  Karen





No comments:

Post a Comment