Friday, December 6, 2019

Favorite Stamp

Crazy4Challenges is challenging us this week to use our favorite stamp. That's impossible; too many to choose from! Instead, I've stamped and colored my favorite things to color with these amazing stamps from Elizabeth Craft Designs, called, "Oh the Joy of Christmas" and "a Field of Flowers."


Yes, love to color flowers and people!  Isn't she just adorable? and those flowers!  <3

Here's another page that I'll add to my December Day-by-Day:


Fun and simple!  The tag insert is stamped with a bit of distress ink with another stamp that's in the Oh the Joy of Christmas set:


Love it!  My supplies from Elizabeth Craft Designs are linked up below. The paper I used is from G45. The ephemera is from Tim. Thanks for stopping by today! Oh! And join the challenge! What is your go-to-stamps?

Craftily yours,

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Go into the meetings that you have with potential investors with a positive mindset, but understand that a negative outcome is possible.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete