Friday, August 30, 2019

We Call It Family

Posting today with a new challenge for Crazy4Challenges. The challenge this week is shaped cards. I used a planner die from Elizabeth Craft Designs (that's used as an insert) to instead create this card:


That beautiful paper is from Dare 2B Artzy - called Autumn Oasis.  The adorable owl stamp is from Elizabeth Craft Designs. Here's what I put on the inside of my shaped card:


I love that sentiment!  Fun!  The supplies I used (besides the Dare 2B Artzy pattern paper are linked up below. Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen





2 comments:

  1. Awww.. super cute! I love the card design - really neat!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will go a long way and make your potential investors more comfortable.

    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete