Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Tribute to Joanne

Welcome to my stop on the blog hop in tribute to Joanne Grzelak. While I never had the privilege to know Joanne, I am blessed to serve on a design team where she was a foundation member, and I've enjoyed roaming through her blog for wonderful inspiration for this post.

Here's what I created:



I chose to create something for the challenge with the ocean in it, and I was inspired by a card on her blog - here. I loved the lay-out of her card and I loved all of the dots she had in her sand.

The products I used for this card are from Elizabeth Craft Designs and are listed below. Be sure to head onto Liz Williams blog to continue the hop.

Craftily yours,

Karen


11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Karen, thanks for joining our tribute to Joanne today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous layout for your wonderful flamingo. I love the clouds and waves and sand you have created for this delightful design honoring Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. Love the pretty flamingo. One of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, I love this and think your card will flamingo well together with the bautiful ocean that Joanne loved so much! Your clouds and the pretty pink bird are just marvelous! I'm in Miami, and can say you've captured the essence of a beautiful day by the beach perfectly! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beach is the perfect venue for your card, Karen. Joanne loved the beach above all else, and the flamingo is the best addition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your flamingo on the beach -- perfect for Joanne's tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joanne would love your pink flamingo!!! Wonderful tribute to a dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card! Love that Flamingo and Joanne would have been over the moon for this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That flamingo is so perfect for this tribute for Joanne. It was so great to see all the many ways we reflected our love and respect of Joanne's talents, interests, and style. She will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely project!
    💝 from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  11. AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS
    This will go a long way and make your potential investors more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete