Friday, April 12, 2019

ABC - Planner Pages

It's a new day for a FUN challenge at Crazy4Challenges.  This time, it's ABC - Anything But a Card!  I made a couple planner pages using fun products from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  Here's what I did:



It's a "crafty" to do list for me.  Each circle has a design team on it, and I'll write in what is expected of me for the month. On the left side, I'll print a couple pics of my favorite cards.  In this way, these pages will be something fun to look back on later.  Here's a close up of the left  side.


I'll draw the sketch challenge on the back of it, again - great for later inspiration.  My supplies list is below  Thanks for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen




1 comment:

  1. AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS
    This will go a long way and make your potential investors more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete