Monday, January 8, 2018

ModaScrap Release

It's time for the ModaScrap release at Elizabeth Craft Designs!  Woo hoo!  If you have not seen the gorgeous, fun designs from ModaScrap, be sure to check out their website to see all the beautiful paper, stamps and dies.  For this release, I'm honored to be featuring a few of her new dies and stamps in the below cards!

This first one uses the new Dashing Squares and True Love dies.  I also used the ModaScrap Simply Love 12x12 paper!  Beautiful!


In my card, I used the Bunch of Flowers 4 from Elizabeth Craft Designs to cut the flower.  Before cutting, I had adhered some of their clear adhesive.  Then I covered them with True Red Silk Microfine Glitter.  The Dashing series of dies are so cool.  In this close-up, you can see the creative edges it creates.  It ads such beautiful texture to a card!


The next card I made uses the new ModaScrap Lace Card die.  With this die, you can create a fun pocket or just use it as an embellishment (like I did here).  The patterned paper is from the ModaScrap Fly & Scrap 6x6 paper.  I also used the new Wedding stamps to create the sentiment and cut it with the Elizabeth Craft Designs Fitted Circles dies.


So easy for an anniversary or wedding card.  All of my teamies have cards posted on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog for this release.  Be sure to check it out!

Thank you for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen




1 comment:

  1. They are both so PRETTY Karen! I LOVE the papers in the first card and the fantastic die from the second card - Awesome!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete