Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Love Letters

It's time for a new challenge at Paper Nest Dolls Challenges.  The challenges are anything goes.  While we love to see your Paper Nest Doll inspiration, it isn't required.  Join us!  Here's what I created with Love Letter Avery.



She's so fun to color!  I used Copics:

Hair:  E41, E42, E43
Skin:  E000, E00, E11, BV00
Clothes:  R35, R37, R37, C1, C3, E31, E33


The paper is from the Elizabeth Craft Designs, called Simply Love.  The letters were a perfect match to the stamp!  The dies I used are also from Elizabeth Craft Designs:  Stitched Circles, Dotted Scallop Ovals and Fitted Ovals.

Thanks for stopping by today!  And be sure to join the challenge for your chance at winning a fantastic prize!

Craftily yours,


Karen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen!! Happy New Year!!! I've been away from my computer while on Vacation - Then I got sick, so it's taken me longer to get back to blogging and stuff in general - Headed back to work today and thought I would pop in to say HELLO! I am feeling better, at least well enough to sit at my computer and type this out! LOL I loved flipping thru your blog to see what I've missed - Congrats on making the 2018 Elizabeth Crafts DT! Yay For you!!! - hopefully starting this weekend I'll be back to checking your blog daily as before - Big HUGS! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! She is beautiful!!! I love how wonderful you colored her!!
    Adorable card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete