Monday, December 4, 2017

Messy Hair, Don't Care!

It's ALL-NEW challenge day at Paper Nest Dolls Challenges.  The challenges are anything goes.  While we love to see your Paper Nest Doll inspiration, it isn't required.  Join us!  I've been working a lot of Christmas cards and felt like I needed a break.  No better way to take a break from them than to color up Messy Hair Ellie!



I love her long messy hair and her funky outfit.  The colors I chose to color her with are Copics:

Hair:  E23, E25, E27
Skin:  E000, E01, E11, BV00
Clothes:  YG11, YG13, B32, B34, RV63, RV66


The paper is from the Elizabeth Craft Designs, called Fly & Scrap.  I love the funky feel of the paper and thought it was perfect for this doll!  The dies I used from Elizabeth Craft Designs are:  Entwined Hearts, Stitched Circles, Bunch of Flowers 1, and Celebration Flags.

Thanks for stopping by today!  And be sure to join the challenge for your chance at winning a fantastic prize!

Craftily yours,


Karen

1 comment: