Saturday, September 24, 2016

Joy to the World

Tiddly Inks has a new challenge - ANYTHING Goes.  Hey, I can do that!  And since I love the coloring, I thought I'd try my hand at an all colored card.



The image is Wryn Goes Caroling.  After coloring the background, I fussy cut her out and glued her on.  The sentiment is also from the same set.  I colored her with Copic markers, but unfortunately, I put them away before writing them all down.  The stars are done with my Molotow Acrylic Paint Pen.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! The background looks fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great!!! I love your vibrant colors!
    thanks for playing with us Tiddly Inks Challenge
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! So sweet!
    Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks challenge.
    Kisses
    DaN

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Fantastic card Karen! Your coloring is amazing! Big Hugs!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete