Thursday, September 29, 2016

Christmas Owl

Chrismas is a little less than three months away!  Got to get to gettin' at those holiday projects!  That's what I decided to do for Dare 2B Artzy this week:



I used the all new Dare 2B Artzy Holly Days Collection Paper Pack. I love the collection of patterns!  I stamped the owl from Dare 2B Artzy You're a Hoot Stamps in Dare 2B Artzy Chocolate Chip Ink.  Worked great coloring it in with the following Copic Markers:

YG17, G29, R37, E55, E57, E31, E33

And I used the owl/star die to cut it out with that teeny little border.  Here's a close-up:




So, before you leave, be sure to "like" the Dare 2B Artzy Facebook Page!  Also, JOIN our Dare 2B Artzy Birthday Challenge!  I dare you to be ARTZY!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen

1 comment:

  1. So glad I'm not the only one thinking & making Christmas cards now! Adorable card!


    Theresa

    ReplyDelete