Friday, April 24, 2015

Bird Freakin' Crazy

Yes, that's right I'm Bird freakin' Crazy for Tim Holtz's new Bird Crazy stamps!  It's my day over at Cut@Home today.  Be sure to stop by there to see more details, but I wanted to share with you here a couple of the cards that use Unity {Have Some Sass} sentiments (because it's FWF Friday).


I stamped the "sorry" part of this stamp on the inside of the card.


The paper on the first card is from Heartfelt Creationz Majestic Morning and Spellbinders Celebra'tions prints and solids on the second.  They are embellished with Timeless Twine, 3 Girl JAM ribbon, Bella Creationz Sequins and The Pearl Girl pearls.

Here's my video that shows all of the cards I made with these Bird Crazy stamps.



Thanks for stopping by today, and have a GREAT weekend!

Craftily yours,

Karen

17 comments:

  1. oh my gosh i LOVE these, karen! oh...i seriously do! you but the biggest smile on my face. hope you have a happy weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so wacky and fun! Those sentiments are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, these are just too funny for words. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fun the crazy bird stamp might be a must. I love it.
    I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute Karen. I popped over from FWF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic! LOVE the colors and well, those birds have a special place in my heart! They are just way too cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your Unity FWF cards.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love these cards! The birds are such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards make me so happy! Those birds are such unique characters and pairing them with those sassy sentiments was genius!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, Karen, these are both so FUN and made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these fun cards! They put a huge smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bird Crazy seems to be a hot ticket right now. How fun that you can use the many wonderful Unity sentiments to make these cards come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cards you created with these crazy birds.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those birds have really grown on me as I have seen them used! Great use of the Unity sentiments with the wacky birds!!!
    Thanks for sharing on FWF!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG....these are sooooo flippin' cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete