Friday, September 5, 2014

YOU are Loved

Happy Friday, Friends with Flair!  Here's my card for today!




The girl is colored with TH Distress Markers, and the Linnie Blooms Hearts are inked with TH Distress Ink in Dried Marigold, Dusty Concord, Rusty Hinge, Chipped Sapphire, and Salty Ocean through one of his layering masks.  Whenever I play with my blooms, I need texture....serious texture, so I dry embossed the background and, of course, distressed the edges with my Distrezz-it-All.  The shiny hearts are from UmWow Studio and are covered in Liquid Pearls.  

The stamp is a Suzi Blu creation from Unity Stamp Company.  I'm entering this card into this month's Unity Be Inspired challenge.  I got pretty close to the colors, at least the orange and purple.... LOL!

Craftily yours,

Karen

21 comments:

  1. What a fun, eclectic style you have. This looks like something out of a great children's book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorrrgeous yummy textures...love everything about it:-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow those liquid pearl hearts are GREAT, karen. love this sweet combination of materials with that adorable stamp. have a super weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that a cute we all need some love right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww--how sweet--love all the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Such fun textures on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and I love all of the fun textures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw this one on facebook. Beautiful. Simply lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely! Those canvas hearts add so much beautiful texture and I love that stamp and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card; I love those canvas hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this, Karen! Lots of texture and pizazz!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet. I really like the way you did the sentiment with her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really cute with all those glossy hearts!! I love the embossed background and the sentiment panels too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sweet. The glossy hearts are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card Karen!

    Thanks for joining us at the Unity {be inspired} challenge.

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete