Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Squeeeeeeal, Exciting News

So excited to be part of some big news today!  The owner of Timeless Twine and Bella Creationz has decided to expand her company and start making stamps!  Yes!  And look at the total cuteness of this first set!!


Oh snap is the name of the stamp-set!  Oh snap, cute!  So much fun!  I used the photo frame the "love" sentiment in the set to create this cutie using my owl punch.  The little banner is also from Bella Creationz and, of course, I HAD to add a double-bow of Timeless Twine in Chocolate Chip Brown.  I used that cute, folksy little heart to decorate the inside.



And I totally needed to use that cute lil camera, right?!  Oh snap, this is what I came up with!  I used Timeless Twine also on this one in Bubblegum Pink and Kraft Brown.



Cuteness, right?  Head on over to the Timeless Twine blog to see what my fabulous DT Sistahs made!

Craftily yours,

Karen

5 comments: