Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Adventuresome Us

This month, here at Timeless Twine, we are mixing it up a bit.  Rather than having a theme, we are creating different kinds of projects.  How fun is that?!

I chose to do a lay-out for today's post.  My hubby and I are avid boaters.  So, a funny and strange thing about me is that I'm scared of going over bridges.  If it weren't so dangerous, I'd close my eyes across them every time.  Wellll, when you are a boater, you get to go UNDER the bridge....and somehow I am totally fascinated by them.

One of the prettiest bridges in my area is the Tower Bridge near Old Sacramento.  It's gold and shiny, and I have hundreds of pictures of it.  I decided to scrap one of them along with a pic of the hubs and me.


I used the new stampset from Bella Creationz to embellish it with the arrow and the camera (love this set).....and of course, I added some Timeless Twine in Lemonade Yellow and Aqua Blue.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you have a terrific day!

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!! Love the use of the twine, stamps and sequins!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you captured this memory Karen! What a great page. I seriously need to create a few scrapbooks with the tons of photos I take. The bridge is gorgeous....who knew we also shared a fear of bridges! I think we are somehow related with all the things in common we share.

    ReplyDelete