Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Summer Hula

Today is the second week of inspiration at the Clear It Out challenge blog. It's our Summer Vacation challenge - and you have to use stickers or rub-ons. 

For my card this week, I used an image from our new sponsor - Lacy Sunshine!  Such CUTE dig stamps!  Go check 'em out!

Last week, my card was about not having to wake up in the morning on summer vacation.  This week, it's about waking up in some beautiful tropical place!  I love this lil gal....and I absolutely adore that sweet frog playing his ukelele!  Ha ha, he's even got his tongue out cuz he's concentrating SO hard!



Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

2 comments:

  1. Karen, what a GREAT card!!! You did an awesome job with the coloring!!! And just love how Pickles the frog has his tongue sticking out to the side...he's really concentrating, isn't he? :) Again, GREAT job!!!

    Kathy

    PS Don't you just love LS and their designs . . . I have this same image because I just love Pickles the frog. :)

    ReplyDelete