Thursday, August 16, 2012

Stapler Card

Submitted to Chick Challenges {with Ippity}: Sketch Challenge 42

Recently I joined the Unity Stamp of the Week program.  For around $5 per month, you get these really cute stamps from Unity.  When I was trying to decide whether or not to join, I looked at past stamps. They were so CUTE that I thought, "Why not?"  And the first few stamps I got were cute, cute, cute!

Then I got one of a stapler.  I thought, "uhhhh...."  For this Chick Challenge, I decided to challenge myself a little extra and make a thank you card that was both cute and girlish with a stapler. 

Products used:

Websters Pages paper
Itty Bitty Blossoms and some flowers from Michaels
Colored Staples
Copic At You Spica Glitter Pens
Little yellow flower brads (not sure what brand)
AND the Unity Stapler Stamp


Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)


7 comments:

  1. CUTE!! I love that you stapled all over it what a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABulous, love your added staples!!!
    ~JenMarie Taylor, {ippity} chick

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card and the real staples are a perfect embellishment! Thanks for playing with us a Chick Challenges!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is this.Love the staples, they are perfect for your sentiment!!
    Barbara Bruder - {ippity} chick

    ReplyDelete