Sunday, August 5, 2012

Senior Prom for Michael and James

Submitted to Creative Scrappers - Sketch 219

This is the fourth lay-out I've done for proms in the last couple months!  I feel like I've been scrapping proms for months. I guess that's what happens when you have four incredibly handsome and sweet sons all roughly the same age.  (Matt's are twins and mine are about the same age!) This is the final one - senior prom for Michael and James.

I took my inspiration from the sketch - loved all the circles!! Products I used:

FP My Family (light greens)
BG Paradise Beach (beige)
Stampin' Up Brads
Some purple glitter paper and some other scraps
Lots and lots of nestabilities!



The boys and their beautiful dates had such a good time! What a nice way to end their senior years! :)

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005.blogspot.com)


2 comments:

  1. beautiful layouts...your blog is adorable...I just read you comment you left on the Timeless Twine page...can't wait to see what you create...Join the challenge using the die cut with twine.

    http://timelesstwine.blogspot.com/2012/07/sumer-food-challenge.html
    here is the link...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your two pager is awesome! I really like the colors you chose and loving that doily type work! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday! I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment and become a follower! Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete