Monday, January 2, 2023

December - Days 20 through 23

 I'm still chugging along to finish my December Day-by-Day album. Today's post shows off Days 20 through 23. 


Day 20's prompt is hot cocoa (that I enjoyed in a fun mug in front of my tree). Very relaxing.

Day 21's prompt is stay warm. I stayed quite warm watching my Sacramento Kings stomp on the LA Lakers. :)

Day 22's prompt is snowflake, so I added some pretty snowflakes to my page featuring a pic of my friend and I on a night out.

And finally, for Day 23, the prompt is kitchen. I used the fun stove from Joset to highlight a picture of me waiting for my honey when we were going out to dinner at our favorite restaurant.

The products I used from Elizabeth Craft Designs are linked up below. The paper on Days 20 and 21 is from G45.

Craftily yours, Karen







No comments:

Post a Comment