Saturday, February 27, 2021

Sketch Challenge

 I recently joined a new Facebook group started by one of my design team sisters where she has posted a sketch challenge. Since I took yesterday off work on a vacay day, I decided to create the below card to meet the challenge:



Love that beautiful paper from the Mystical Winter collection and, of course, the pretty flowers (that are colored with a combination of two distress inks - Weathered Wood and Faded Jeans. The blooming branches leaves is colored with Hickory Smoke, and I added some White Craft Drops. I also added some Faded Jeans Distress Oxide to the stitched circle that also has a bit of gesso through one of the ECD stencils that was part of the Summer Journal Special.  All of the ECD supplies are linked up below. Thanks for checking out my card :)

Craftily yours, Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment