Friday, September 20, 2019

To Do Lists

Are you a list-maker?  I do, but my lists end up all over post-it notes all over my desk. I decided to start a new planner (why yes, that's three!).  This planner is just to keep track of things that need to get done.  Here's my first pages:


Love the Butterfly Dreams paper from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I thought it was perfect paired with the Garden Flowers and Make a Wish image stamps!  Here's a close-up of one of the pages:


It was loosely inspired by a Crazy 4 Challenges sketch:


Loose - right?  The boxes are there!  :)  And here's a close-up of the other page:


All of the supplies I used are linked up below...except for the Copic markers :)

Thanks for stopping by....and do stop by Crazy 4 Challenges to join our challenge!

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty planner pages... love the flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go into the meetings that you have with potential investors with a positive mindset, but understand that a negative outcome is possible.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete