Friday, July 12, 2019

Crazy Christmas in July

It's time for a new challenge at Crazy4Challenges!  This week, we are celebrating Christmas in July.  I love getting an early start on Christmas cards.

Here's what I made as inspiration for the challenge:


Isn't that moose the bomb-diggity?!  My supplies from Elizabeth Craft Designs are below.  The paper was in my stash, and I'm not sure where it came from.  Hope you join us in the challenge!  Thank you for stopping by.

Craftily yours,

Karen



3 comments:

  1. Love the pattern papers and that sweet moose!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend...I've been struggling to get my comments to work but I wanted to let you know how much I love this sweet card! Super cute and cozy, just right for christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS
    This will go a long way and make your potential investors more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete