Friday, May 3, 2019

Scraps Fun

There's a new challenge at Crazy4Challenges.  This time, we are challenged to use our scraps in cardmaking.  I used scraps instead for these scrapbook/planner pages using products from the Elizabeth Craft Designs planner line.  Here's what I made:



The paper is scraps I had left from a old Graphic 45 line.    Here's a fun close-up of the tags.


And here's another close-up of my girlfriends and me.


Thanks for stopping by.  I do hope you join in the fun of the challenge and use up some of those scraps.  The products I used from Elizabeth Craft Designs are below.

Craftily yours,

Karen





2 comments:

  1. Super cute Scrapbook planner pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS
    This will go a long way and make your potential investors more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete