Friday, April 5, 2019

Metals Challenge

It's time for new Crazy4Challenges.  This time, we are challenged to create something with at least three metal or metallic colored pieces.  I rose to the challenge with this:


The background is foiled with purple foil and there are three yellow metal brads in the corner.  How cute is that Little Chick from Elizabeth Craft Designs?!?

Supplies from Elizabeth Craft Designs are below.  Other supplies include foil, foiling background, distress inks, lace, twine and yellow cardstock.  (I colored the eyes, beak and feet with Copic markers.)

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. The background is so pretty and I love that adorable CHICK!!! Your card is wonderful Karen! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card! Love the cute chick too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS
    This will go a long way and make your potential investors more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete