Thursday, September 6, 2018

Mr & Mrs

My mom went to a wedding reception recently and needed a card.  I didn't really have anything so I busted out some Susan's Garden flowers from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I paired them with the Wedding Sentiments clear stamps to create this:

LoVe.  The patterned paper is from the Rainbow Bark 6x6 paper pack. The pink flowers are from Flowering Trees of Spring.  The white flower is a Shasta Daisy.  I embellished it with Trio of Leaves and Berry Spray.  The "window" is cut with the Frame It - Stitched Ovals and is framed with the Dashing Rectangles.  The sentiment is cut with a Dashing Circle Die.

My whole supplies list is below.  Thank you for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen


2 comments:

  1. OMGOSH..... it's soooo BEAUTIFUL Karen!!! Gorgeous Card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are probably going to go through considerably more cash over the long haul.AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete