Saturday, July 28, 2018

Christmas in July - Elizabeth Craft Designs Style

I usually send out >100 cards at Christmas-time, but I may not make it this year.  Going to try!  This is one I made with products from Elizabeth Craft Designs!  It's Christmas in July!


This card includes stamped images from the Snowman and Gifts Clear Stamps that were die cut with the coordinating dies.  The "hole" in the card was cut with the NEW Frame It/Stitched Ovals dies.  These are so cool, the die leaves the stitching behind :)  That gorgeous snowflake is from the Ornate Snowflakes dies and is covered with Crystal Clear Silk Microfine Glitter from the Bloom collection. The beautiful paper is from the Christmas Holidays 6x6 set.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Links to the supplies I used are below.

Craftily yours,

Karen





3 comments:

  1. It's so Pretty Karen! I Love the color combination and the snowman! WOW 100 cards! EEK! I only need to make 60.... It use to be about 100 but over the years people move (and don't give you new address), or don't bother sending cards anymore... So I kind of keep it to really close family members and crafty friends... I miss the old days when getting a Christmas card was special - apparently getting a FB message saying Merry Christmas is Hip! Whatever! LOL - I do hope you meet your card goal of 100 cards! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card. The color absolutely catch the eye. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manufacture a solid group that is going to work with you during the entire procedure
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete