Monday, January 22, 2018

Joset van de Burgt Release

It's a special day today at Elizabeth Craft Designs!  Today, there is a FuN release from Joset van de Burgt!  Joset has a fabulous release.  Be sure to check all of the new goodness out!

I used a few of the new releases in my card today.  I featured the Bunny Die, Spring Basket Die and the Spring Sentiments:


So FUN!  The patterned paper is from the Fly & Scrap 12x12 collection.  I cut the flower circle using the Stitched Circles dies.  I colored some of the elements with TH Distress Inks:
Basket:  Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Mowed Lawn
Bunny:  Hickory Smoke, Antique Linen, Victorian Velvet, Mowed Lawn.  (I colored in his nose, carrot and mouth with Copic Markers:  YR12, YR14 and E4)

I added Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter to the "poofs" that are glued to the front of the basket.  Both the bunny and the basket are glued together with Kids Glue.

Sure sure to check out the AMAZING creations from the rest of the design team on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog!

Thank you for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen


1 comment:

  1. So PRETTY Karen and the Easter Basket looks so realistic! I love the Papers, bunny & Eggs!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete