Sunday, September 17, 2017

I Melt for You

Christmas is just a little over three months away!  That's crazy, huh?!  I'm in the mood for it and have made this FuN holiday card using the Snowman & Gifts Clear Stamps along with the coordinating diesfrom Elizabeth Craft Designs:


I loved the idea of the snowflake swirling between the two snowmen.  They are one stamp and cut perfectly with the coordinating dies.  They are attached at the nose, so I just snipped them apart to put on either side of the slider.  Els does a great "how-to-video" on using the Sliders and Spinners dies. Here's a little video of the slider in action.




Sorry it's a little dark, but I think it does show the swirling snowflake well.  The images are colored with Copic Markers:  E33, R24, R27, G43, G46, Y26, Y28, C1 and C3.  The slider panel is die cut with the Stitched Circles Dies.  The paper is from the Thinking about - Rio De Janeiro 12 x 12 collection.  The white paper is the 100lb soft-finish cardstock.  I added some green Nuvo drops in the corner.

Thanks for stopping by today.  My supplies list is below.

Craftily yours,

Karen

Supplies from my stash:  Green Nuvo Drops, Black ink (Dare 2B Artzy) and Copic markers




2 comments:

  1. I love the super cute snowmen!!Adorable card.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's totally adorable! Looks like the snowmen are playing catch with the snowball! hahaha So FUN!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete