Tuesday, March 7, 2017

You're the Best

Today, I'm posting a card I made with some CuTe Elizabeth Craft Designs stamps and dies.  I really love circles - so today's post is a nod to my love of circles!  Here's what I made using the Feathered Friends Stamps (and lots of circles!):


That adorable bird is colored with Copic markers:  Y21, Y23, Y26, B93, B95, E41, E43 and YR16.  I colored the branch with E31, E33, E35, G40, and G43.  He is cut out SO easily with the coordinating dies.  To create the background, I glued some circles to white cardstock and then ran it through an embossing folder.  I created the frame with two fitted circle dies.  I added some pearls, ribbon and lace --- and a sentiment.

My supplies list is below.  Thank you SO much for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen

SUPPLIES:

Elizabeth Craft Designs -
Feathered Friends Stamps
Feathered Friends Dies
Fitted Circles Dies
Bouquet Embossing Folder
Soft Finish Cardstock, 85 lb White
Clear Double Sided Adhesive - Tape 6mm

Other –
Patterned Paper, Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower
Copic Markers
Pop Tape
Black ink
Lace,
Ribbon
Pearls

1 comment:

  1. I totally LOVE circles too... Circles & Stripes draw me in every time!LOL Your card is fantastic! LOVE how you did the embossing... :) Have a great day!
    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete