Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Bearie Happy Birthday

Today, I used the new and super cute Elizabeth Craft Designs, Teddy Bear Picnic, stamps and dies to create a birthday card.  Here's what I did:


Such a sweet image!  I colored it with the following Copics:

E11, E13, E15, E31, E33, E41, E42, E43, E44, Y32, Y35, R20, R22, R81, B91, B93

My full supplies list for this card is below.  Thanks for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen

Supplies from Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Teddy Bear Picnic Stamps
Teddy Bear Picnic Dies
Stitched Fishtail Banners Dies
Garden Notes Aster Dies
Happy Birthday Dies
Fitted Squares Dies
Bonnie Blue Soft Finish Cardstock

Supplies from my Stash
Carta Bella Traditions Paper
Nuvo Drops
Prills
Copic markers

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Karen and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So SWEET Karen! LOVE the paper and those adorably sweet bears!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete