Friday, August 5, 2016

Paper Nest Dolls - Christmas Fun


Love love love to color!  I'm totally obsessed with it.  Love love love that Paper Nest Dolls, Anything Goes Challenge, gives me a reason to color!  (as if I need one!)

This first card uses one of the new Paper Nest Dolls, Christmas / Holidays stamps - Avery with Snowman.



I used Heartfelt Creations, Celebrate the Season, paper and a Heartfelt Creations Regal Border die.  I added a few flowers from my stash.  The Copic markers I used are:

Clothes:  B000, B00, B02, V12, V15, C1, C3, C5
Skin:  E000, E00, E11
Hair:  E50, E31, E21
Snowman:  C1, Y00, Y02, YR14

The next card features Paper Nest Dolls, Tree Dress Avery.


The paper here is Heartfelt Creations, Sparkling Poinsettia.  I added some lace, flowers, a doily and some enamel dots I had in my stash.  Sorry, but I forgot to write down the Copic markers on this one.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen

1 comment: