Thursday, May 12, 2016

Whooo Loves You??!

Welcome Dare 2B Artzy fans!!  
Today's post is all about love.  And I sure do love Dare 2B Artzy's Wedding Owl Stamps!  And I sure do love this month's Dare 2B Artzy Purple and Teal Challenge!  Combine the two, you say??!  Well, ok, here's what I did:
D2BA-who1

I love the colors, and I really love the Dare 2B Artzy, Artzy Doodles Papers.  (They are definitely my current favorite!)  The owl is colored with Copic Markers:

 Owl Body:  E31, E33, E35
Band, Eye Shadow, Accents:  BG53, BG57
Apron: RV93, RV95
Flowers and Baubles:  RV66, RV69
Nose:  YR07
Here's a close-up:
D2BA-who2
Isn't she the cutest??!  The stamp set says wedding, but this set can be used for a lot of different reasons.  I'll give this one to my husband just because :)
Have you "liked" us on Facebook yet?!  You should!  There's all kinds of beautiful inspiration.  Be sure to also check out all D2BA's products here!
Thanks for stopping by!
Craftily yours,
Karen

2 comments: