Monday, February 15, 2016

It's a Boy!

I'm up over at Oak Tree Stamps today sharing a baby card using the super-cute Baby Bumps Set.

One of my colleagues is having a baby sprinkle next week.  I didn't know, but apparently, a "sprinkle" is a shower after the first baby.  LOL, cute.  She's having a boy, so I made her a card!


The paper I used is from Heartfelt Creations, Birds and Blooms.  I colored up that cute preggers woman and colored her with Copic markers as follows:

Skin:  E00, E01, E11, R21 (used E4 for the mouth)
Hair:  Y21, YR24, E35
Dress:  YG61, YG63, YG67
Onesie:  B93, B95
Eyes:  B32, B93, C9

Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to check out Oak Tree Stamps for all the new goodies, especially if you're into planners and stickers.  They have some really cute new releases!

Craftily yours,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment