Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Ruff Day

Ruff day?  We all have them.....so I made this cute card for a friend who has had a FEW ruff days. It is featured over at Oak Tree Stamps today. today.


That gorgeous ribbon is Ribbon Candy Red.  The paper is from MME, and the stamp is a new release from Oak Tree Stamps.  He is colored with some Copic markers.

Have you joined our 3 Girl JAM Challenge.  Anything goes with ribbon! Do you simply need some 3 Girl JAM goodies, be sure to use code KN10 at the 3 Girl JAM store for a cool 10% off!

Have a lovely weekend, friends :)

Craftily yours,

Karen

22 comments:

  1. Karen! He's too cute! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen! He's too cute! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so cute. I could see this stamp being used in so many ways. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is how my Chase looks once he finally calms down to sleep for the night :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute!! Fabulous card!
    ~ Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like that after work. lol. He us dope right cute. I love you paper choices. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! He is so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That image is perfect with that sentiment! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So freaking adorable! I could add some spots n make it like it's my dog! So versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oygs... how sweet... a fluffy puppy...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know so many I could make this card for!!!

    ReplyDelete