Thursday, September 3, 2015

Bear Hugs

Karen N here from Craftily Yours!  About once a month, I do a crafter-lunch at work.  I manage quite a few staff members, and many of them share my love for crafting.  As a treat, I design a card and bring in all the goodies, so we create a card together!

Here is the card I made:


I used two fun 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon colors in my card.  The first is from the Ribbon Candy Bundle; the second is from the Sunny Meadows Bundle.  That adorable bear is from Oak Tree Stamps.  (You can save 30% off your entire purchase there with code KN30!)   I colored his ears, nose, tummy and bear toes with Copic markers.  The paper is from MME. The frame around the bear is a Spellbinders die.

By the way, have you joined our 3 Girl JAM Challenge.  Anything goes with ribbon! Do you simply need some 3 Girl JAM goodies, be sure to use code KN10 at the 3 Girl JAM store for a cool 10% off!

Craftily yours,

Karen

4 comments: