Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Tag it!

It's a super fun Tag-It-Tuesday over at Timeless Twine today!  Here's what I did:


That gorgeous twine is Watermelon Sorbet Timeless Twine, and I used some pretty Bella Creationz White Frost and Metallic Poppin Pink Sequins (coming soon).  Love sequins!  The tags are cut with Sizzix Triplits Tags, and the paper is from Spellbinders Celebra'tions line.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have you "liked" Timeless Twine on Facebook yet?  You should, so you stay up on all the lovely twine-tastic goodness....  And while you are browsing around, go see all the lovelies at the Bella Creationz Shop!  Be sure to check out the GREAT deal on Sorbet twine this month!  $18 for THREE full spools of delicious-ness!  Wow!

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. This is SUPER cute Karen I really love it!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this to pieces. Cute layered tags, twines and great..great colors, Karen!! Wonderful card my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this die, I love what you did with the tags and the colors you used! :)

    ReplyDelete