Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Mini Lay-out

Karen N here from Craftily Yours.  I'm in the process of making a frame that will hold mini-layouts, but I needed one lay-out first to make sure that it is going to work.  Here's what I did:





I used Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower paper, and the Timeless Twine in Natural White was perfect for the paper.  Also perfect are the GORGEOUS sequinsto embellish my little lay-out.  They will be available at Bella Creationz soon!  The picture is a from CHA this year.  I was lucky enough to go and to bring along my mom.  Some of her friends were there, and we all had a blast together!

Craftily yours,

Karen



5 comments:

  1. Love your mini layout!
    What a great time you must have had
    at CHA with your mom. Treasure those
    moments with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun photo, Karen! I hope you had a blast at CHA. So envious...one day I'd love to go. Your layout is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN-tabulous!!!!! I bet you had a blast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout and the photo, great project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! You stinker you got to go to CHA you lucky one you!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete