Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Thankful Scarecrow

I've got a card up on the 3 Girl JAM blog today.  Have you SEEN the 3 Girl JAM Simply White Lace yet?!   I LoVe it so much!  Check it out!


Isn't it yummy?  Do you know what else is yummy?!  Yes, YOU can get it for a cool 10% off using check-out code KN10.  *smiles*

I'm entering this card into Unity's Be Inspired Challenge.  I used their color palette in creating the card and "sorta" used the sketch!  The stamp is Unity Stamp Company {Scarecrow Thankful for YOU}.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. I love...LOVE the bright colors on here. Totally away from the normal fall colors! Such a cute design. Good luck with the challenge and...hey...I'm so thankful for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acts a beautiful card love that it's colorful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love all the different colors!

    ReplyDelete