Friday, October 31, 2014

Christmas Challenge at 3 Girl JAM

There's a new challenge up at 3 Girl JAM Challenges today!  It's Christmas!  I love Christmas!  Whoop whoop!  Here's what I created for inspiration!



I used the new 3 Girl JAM Simply White lace and Holly Berry crinkle ribbon from the Winter Collection.  {Hey, did you know you can get 10% off your order with discount code KN10 at 3 Girl JAM?  Whoop!  The stamp is from Unity Stamp Company {Warm and Cozy}.  The background is embossed with Yuletide Boulevard from Sizzix and the snowflake is a Spellbinders Snowflake Bliss die.  (If you join the Cut at Home VIP mailing list, you can get coupons to get great deals on these two!)  I guess I'm just coupon crazy today!

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this card!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Karen. I love the crisp white /embossed background with the traditional red and green. Fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete