Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Lucky Us

This month's theme at 3 Girl JAM is Things I Love.  Pretty easy!  Have you created something you love and linked up with us yet?  If not, you SHOULD - here!  
Here's some love in my project - my husband, scrapbooking, 3 Girl JAM lace, crinkle ribbon and flair!  If you haven't gotten some of this lace yet, you really need it.  It's swoony gorgeous!
 
That's me and Matt.  It's one of my favorite pictures.  The LO is 6x6 and is going into a frame I bought from Ms.  

YOU can find that beautiful lace and crinkle ribbon and flair at a GREAT price - HERE!  And if you use code KN10, you can get it for 10% off, even better!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Craftily yours,

Karen

4 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful, Karen. I love this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you created. And you will be able to enjoy it all the time in the frame!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely project, Karen. Great photo and a WONDERFUL keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout!!! I would frame it and have it as a home decor piece! Love how you used the 3 Girl JAM ribbon and Flair!! Great Job!! loves-Madge

    ReplyDelete